Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Account Manager will work in support of the Sales Agent (Producer). The primary focus of their support will be in assisting the Sales Agent in servicing his/her book of business. This opening is in our Commercial Lines division.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Active 4-40 License required, 2-20 License preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and demonstrated success in a client/customer relationship management role, in Commercial Lines is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills to include strong attention to detail required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle client issues with professionalism, and a high sense of urgency
- Strong follow-up skills and the ability to meet deadlines a must
- Computer skills to include general knowledge of e-mail/internet, word processing and agency management systems – use of AMS360 and ImageRight preferred but not required.
- High school diploma required; some college experience preferred
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands include:
Sitting – continuous, Standing – occasional, Walking – occasional, Lifting – occasional
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to kwallace [at] lrainsurance [dot] com.
We are currenlty looking for motivated Agents to join our sales team.
- Actively manage leads and prospective clients on a daily basis and utilizes the Agency’s technology for tracking leads, activities and action items.
- Meet production goals/requirements as set by the Agency.
- Conducts research of external information.
- Ensure and anticipate accurate and timely servicing of client needs on a diverse book of commercial lines insurance business.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Identify prospective clients, obtain and maintain data about their financial resources and needs.
- Utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations to prospective and existing customers on new and renewal business.
- Maintain thorough knowledge in market, industry, and economic and administrative trends to better serve customers.
- Design insurance programs, recommend coverage's, and change and/or implement client programs.
- Presents the solutions to clients and negotiates compensation effectively.
- Creates a client-specific business plan to ensure growth, retention, and cross-sell goals are met.
- Ensures quality of deliverables and enforcement of critical deadlines through effective communication.
- Leads communication between the client and the service team members.
- Generates accurate budget projections, monitors progress, and provides updates to leadership.
- Seeks feedback on firm's execution of renewals through ongoing client dialogue.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Property & Casualty coverage's.
- Maintain expert knowledge of one or more specialty industry groups.
- Contact prospective clients and explain features and merits of policies offered.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Obtain and maintain all licensing and continued education requirements.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, carriers, vendors and other firm advisors/employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrable evidence in your ability to generate substantial new business
- Ability to think innovatively, creatively, critically and logically to provide value added insurance and risk management solutions to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, including relationship building & maintenance.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, presentation & organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team or individually in a fast paced, dynamic environment where superior time management and prioritization skills are essential.
As well as any other duties as requested by management
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to mdelaney [at] lrainsurance [dot] com.
LRA Insurance is a family owned and operated agency since 1987. Employees are eligible for health benefits afer 60 days of continued employment and ancillary benefits after 90 days of continued employment in addition to participation in the company Simple IRA with company match. LRA covers most continuing education expenses and supports furthering education through designations and licenses. We also provide in house training on insurance, technical support and personal development. As an active member of the community, LRA supports many local charities year round.