COMMERCIAL LINES PROCESSOR
The Processing Team provides direct support for the Commercial Lines Account Manager, Account Executives and Producers through the processing of data entry items in accordance of agency procedures and standards. Ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter, who works well in a highly automated, team environment.
- Starting the renewal task process in agency management system
- Checking in of endorsements, cancellations, renewals and premium audits and filing all necessary items appropriately
- Processing of MVRs, certificates and client letters professionally and in a timely manner
- Maintaining the LRA Experience with our “Family” while completing items listed on the “Processors Task List”
- Actively working with Account Managers, Account Executives and Producers to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner
- Ability to provide all basic information on all LRA Insurance services and direct clients accordingly
- Corporate Greeter backup (overflow calls, breaks and fill in if necessary)
Personal and Organizational Development
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with our “family” (clients, coworkers, carriers, community) and other business contacts.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Entry level, some insurance knowledge is beneficial but not required
- 440 or willingness to obtain license
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain issues, receive and interpret information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information.
- Ability to carry out tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Familiarity with computer and Microsoft Office processing programs.
- ImageRight and AMS360 experience is beneficial but initially required
- High pressured, fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption. Large number of tasks in paperless environment to be performed with accuracy and speed is essential to their successful completion.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties.
Qualified applicants may submiit their resumes to plawlor [at] lrainsurance [dot] com.
We thank you for your interest in our Agency!
LRA Insurance is a family owned and operated agency since 1987. Employees are eligible for health benefits afer 60 days of continued employment and ancillary benefits after 90 days of continued employment in addition to participation in the company Simple IRA with company match. LRA covers most continuing education expenses and supports furthering education through designations and licenses. We also provide in house training on insurance, technical support and personal development. As an active member of the community, LRA supports many local charities year round.